[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel-old] Native vorbis decoder, unfinished.

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni
Thu Apr 21 16:25:17 CEST 2005

Hi!

2005. ?prilis 20. 12.44-kor Alex Beregszaszi ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> > If you want to finnish your decoder go ahead. Mine is working but not
> > integrated into lavc - I will do it in the next few weeks, unless it
> > has become redundant. We have already done duplicate work on vorbis, I
> > see no reason not to continue to do so.
>
> Hows going at your side? Apparently I didnt had time for it since than.

I will submit mine by the end of may, or sooner if I can. I haven't started
with the integration yet.

> --
> Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
> Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424

bye
Denes

--
- Use the Source Luke ! -