[Ffmpeg-devel] how to compile output_example.c

Turbo sandeep_kr
Sun Aug 6 19:55:24 CEST 2006

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Luca Abeni wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 22:24 +0530, Turbo wrote:
> [...]
>>> Try to use nm or objdump to check if the libav{codec, format, util}
>>> libraries from /usr/local/lib contain sws_* symbols.
>>>
>> 'nm /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a | grep sws' gives:-
>> 00000d90 T sws_freeContext
>> 00000c50 T sws_getContext
>> 00000df0 T sws_scale
>> 'nm /usr/local/lib/libavformat.a | grep sws' gives no output
>> 'nm /usr/local/lib/libavutil.a | grep sws' gives no output
> Then it could be a C++ issue...
> Did you remember about protecting the #includes with extern "C"?
> Something like:
> extern "C" {
> #include "avformat.h"
> #include "swscale.h"
> }

Oh!!! I am so thankful to you. Its working now.
But the buffer underflow problem mentioned in my other mail still exists.
Can u please suggest something for it?

> 				Luca

I do know everything, just not all at once. It's a virtual memory problem.
Home Page : http://students.iiit.ac.in/~sandeep_kr
Blog : http://sandy007smarty.blogspot.com