[Ffmpeg-devel] libavutil conflict with system headers on Darwin

Måns Rullgård mru
Thu Dec 7 01:07:14 CET 2006

"Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,

>> > Works fine here (osx tiger)
>>
>> And it used to break?
>
> no, because it's the first time I compile ffmpeg on that machine on OSX ;-)

Could you please test it with an older revision, such as from
yesterday?  If it takes too long time, don't worry.  Whoever had the
original problem should be able to say if it's fixed.  If he doesn't,
well, I'll just assume he doesn't care anymore, and it works for me...

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com