[Ffmpeg-devel] Transcoding and Resampling audio introduces a pop

Kevin Wong kevingwong
Wed Feb 15 02:48:15 CET 2006

Hello, I am trying to transcode and resample an 44100/mp3 file to a 48000/mp2 file. Unfortunately, it introduces a pop into the produced file. Not sure if it is a resampling issue or and encoding issue or both. This occurs with the latest from CVS and I am building with msys/mingw on Windows. It does not happen with all files. If this is a known issue, please let me know. Otherwise I can provide the source mp3 file that causes the problem.

 Thanks
 Kevin