[Ffmpeg-devel] PSP movie output: -title doesn't work

Benjamin Larsson banan
Mon Jan 23 19:43:28 CET 2006

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>Hi
>
>On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 05:32:43PM +0100, Guillaume Poirier wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>>

>>>Froenchenko Leonid wrote:
>>>

>>> [...]
>>
>>If I'm not mistaken an updated patch has been already sent today buried
>>somewhere into a thread.
>>

>no, this is the updated patch, the >4gb support patch i applied probably
>broke it, but i think patch -F9 is enough to apply this one still ...
>
>[...]
I tested this patch before the brake and there were no failed
regressions. But
then I looked through regressions script and it didn't test the psp
compatible
mov generation. So it would be good if that could be added to the tests.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
"incorrect information" is an oxymoron. Information is, by definition, factual, correct.