[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch to allow cross-compile with MacOS X

herve.flores herve.flores
Wed Jul 12 15:46:19 CEST 2006

Le 12 juil. 06 ? 02:33, M?ns Rullg?rd a ?crit :

> M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com> writes:
[...]
> Committed a simplified version.
>
> --
> M?ns Rullg?rd
> mru at inprovide.com

I'd tried with the last svn, then I report the resultat
works great on mac PPC with this configure:

./configure --cross-compile --cpu=x86 --enable-pp --enable-gpl --
extra-cflags='-arch i386 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk' --
extra-ldflags='-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -arch i386'
--enable-pthreads --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-a52 --
enable-amr_nb --enable-amr_wb --enable-amr_if2 --disable-mmx

without --disable-mmx, I had a warning (error) during compile to add
"--enable-memalign-hack"

"Error, no memalign() but SSE enabled, disable it or use --enable-
memalign-hack.
If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the
latest
version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to
the
ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on
irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.err" produced by configure as this will
help
solving the problem."

with the add of "--enable-memalign-hack" I had an error

with "--disable-mmx" the compile works (and produce an intel binary
as expected) :-)))

I don't know if it's normal or not, but it works great.

PS: what is the syntax to add extra libs? (like x264, mp3, faac, etc)
I suppose there is an extra flag to add to configure, to link to an
other folder than "/usr/lib/"

thanks
bye

Herv?