[Ffmpeg-devel] Ffplay : make snapshot

Richard Khoury richiek
Tue Jul 18 13:11:03 CEST 2006

The frames will be in memory as YUV or RGB. Use img_convert to get it
into a format you want and then use a nice library to export the raw
data into a nicer image format (.png, .jpg, etc.). Imlib2 is quite
quick but there may be other options available within the ffmpeg
library of which I'm not aware.

Richiek.