[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Matroska Conversion Errors

Ewan Grantham ewan.grantham
Thu Jul 20 22:42:06 CEST 2006

Well, I installed SVN and the development files for several object
files, and did a build out of the SVN checkout I did this morning. I'm
getting the same error. So evidently a "more recent" version of ffmpeg
is not the answer.

Anyone who can tell me what I SHOULD do to fix this?