[Ffmpeg-devel] Some other questions about swscale integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jul 28 10:16:08 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 00:08 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > +#define SWS_FFMPEG_FORMATS      0x2000
> > +
> >  //the following 3 flags are not completly implemented
> >  //internal chrominace subsamling info
> >  #define SWS_FULL_CHR_H_INT	0x2000
>
> reusing flags? thats not good
Ugh... This is embarrassing. I do not know how it could happen (well,
actually I know: I did not look at swscale.h carefully enough). Sorry
about that.

> btw, why is that flag needed at all, is there any ffmpeg format id which
> equals a mplayer id?
I am going to check that, but you are probably right...
Update patch coming in few hours ;-)

			Thanks,
				Luca