[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] another experiment w/ ffserver regression test

Benjamin Larsson banan
Tue Mar 7 10:43:25 CET 2006

Aurelien Jacobs wrote:

> [...]
>
>Huh ? My main test machine here is an amd64 (gcc4), and with my patch
>everything works fine, included the mpjpeg test.
>Can you confirm that the test fails for you when simply applying
>my patch ?
>
>Aurel

The test fails if the last mpjpeg stream is active with gcc 3.4.4 on
gentoo. But if don't hold the commit if it works for you.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
"incorrect information" is an oxymoron. Information is, by definition, factual, correct.