[Ffmpeg-devel] ...playing files instead of streams!

Howard Ayee hayee
Tue Mar 7 15:34:27 CET 2006

GlacierHello,

I'm having trouble playing .asf files (.. or any other type) with ffmpeg. I
have been running live streams with no probs through it, but files will only
play for a little while (approx. 12%), and then quit with supposed header
errors. Even the Win XP 'bliss.avi' file fails to play successfully. I
cannot get any file types to play without errors, even though they run
without problems on Windows systems.

Are there any parameters\flags that I need to set for files? Any help would
be appreciated!

Howard.