[Ffmpeg-devel] some more moves on CVS files

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon May 29 00:22:11 CEST 2006

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 10:03:53PM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> On 5/28/06, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> >Thanks to Guillaume for locating some more move operations:
>
> And that is not it yet..
>
>  ls FFMpeg-20040101/libavformat/libpng/ ffmpeg/libavformat/libpng
> ls: ffmpeg/libavformat/libpng: No such file or directory
> FFMpeg-20040101/libavformat/libpng/:
> CVS
>
> libavformat/libpng is an empty directory which probably contained
> something in the past, but got deleted. CVS snapshot has it, and svn
> of the same date doesn't (not that it matters though).

This is benign.  CVS keeps empty directories unless you pass the -P
option to 'cvs update'.

> more serious (I think)
>
> ls FFMpeg-20050807/libavutil/eval.c ffmpeg/libavutil/eval.c
> ls: ffmpeg/libavutil/eval.c: No such file or directory
> FFMpeg-20050807/libavutil/eval.c
>
> svn doesn't have the file eval.c at that date...

That was a bug in the CVS repo, eval.c was (mistakenly) copied over
without being used...

> and... that's all folks! conversion is complete and good to go.

Hopefully we have found everything, the rest will have to be done later
on.

> ... now let's get the conversion of mplayer repo done!!!!!
> Please!!!!!

I'm on it, I'm on it...

Diego