[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] Fraps v2 support

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Fri Nov 3 14:32:17 CET 2006

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 02:04:54PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 07:10:54AM +0200, Kostya wrote:
> > >
> > > :-)
> > >
> > > Didn't you test the samples in our collection?
> >
> > It would take me about a week to download them so meanwhile I used
> > 1.5M sample containing ~2.5 non-skip frames. Nice to hear it works.
>
> You're on a modem?

Yes. I have decent US Robotics Courier with V.90 support, digital phone system
and usually connect at 31200 on V.42bis (sometimes it _can_ work on V.90).
That's our phone service provider at its best. And another means of communications
are too expensive to me (usually 4-10 cents per MB).

And I don't trust our mailing system too (in two words: bloated and slow).

> If you don't have ways to get multimedia samples, I'm sure somebody here
> can mail you a CD/DVD with our samples collection or something similar..

It takes long time but I manage to download at least some samples. Usually
I get some samples to work with long before I finish decoder but sometimes
decoder gets finished before I gather enough data to test it :)