[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Re: Incorrect JPEG decoding

Cyril Russo cyril.russo
Thu Nov 16 13:04:41 CET 2006

>Baptiste Coudurier schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> Cyril Russo wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>>   I have a JPEG file extacted from a MJPEG stream which decodes
>>> correctly with libjpeg but it is all grey (128 for Y, U and V) when
>>> decoded with mjpeg.c from libavcodec.
>>> The file can be downloaded from http://xryl669ny.free.fr/MyFile000.jpg
>> Confirmed with latest svn. Picture size is huge: 2592x1944.
>Hi,
>
>Is there any kind of colorprofile included in the image?
>
>-Joris

No, there ain't a color profile in it (no ff e1-e9 marker in the stream).
The picture size is not the issue, as smallest pictures still fail, and I have other 2592x1944 jpegs that decodes correctly.

--
Cyril RUSSO
Video product manager