[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: The Ffmpeg on Mac OS X Howto

Stephen Jungels sjungels
Tue Oct 3 02:19:17 CEST 2006

Thanks for your replies.  I forgot to mention that I was interested in
hearing any suggestions you had so that I could revise the article.  But you
jumped right in, so good!

Baptiste: I want to leave in the part about the progress bar because people
who have older versions of ffmpeg will find the article by googling about
that.  But you're right, my testing also shows that the latest ffmpeg has
all the flv 1.1 metadata required.  Maybe I will change the wording to
indicate that it's definitely fixed.

Augie: Thanks for the info.  My Intel Mac is out of town right now but I
will test again when I get a chance.

--Stephen