[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: WMA decoder improvement

Patrice Bensoussan patrice.bensoussan
Thu Apr 5 23:57:55 CEST 2007

On 5 Apr 2007, at 22:46, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:

> Hello,

Hello,

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 11:34:11PM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> [...]
>> Please check your ffplay binary with ldd, there is a bug that at
>> least
>> for me causes it to be linked against the shared system-libavutil
>> even
>> though I configured for static linking...
>> Here ldd shows
>> libavutil.so.49 => /usr/lib/libavutil.so.49 (0x0000003f01200000)
>> but no such lines for avcodec or avformat.
>
> Forget that part, must have done something wrong.
> Works fine now, and playback is still fine, too.
> Maybe some endianness issue?

OK. I tried to cleanup everything and rebuild from a clean dir. it
seems the conversion works fine now and warnings are gone as well...
I guess you were right and I had some old stuff around causing some
problems... oh well. Sorry for the wrong report.... Thanks for you help.

Patrice