[Ffmpeg-devel] Baptiste

Rich Felker dalias
Sun Apr 15 19:44:00 CEST 2007

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 06:48:00PM +0200, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> > but it didnt help, you continue the same childish game now with the
> > dv timecode patch and the drop timecode flag
>
> I don't think discussing and exposing arguments is a childish game.

The drop timecode thing is childish. Michael is just trying to clean
up ffmpeg and remove broken behavior, and you flame again and again
without ever answering his question: is there any case where you MUST
use this ugly 'drop timecode' feature and not a more correct method?
I'm 99% sure the answer is no, and so instead of answering the
question you keep dodging it and flaming.

Rich