[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] dlopen vs linking for external libraries

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Tue Feb 27 17:22:55 CET 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 12:43 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > > Also funny that it's always something they have a direct interest in ..
> >
> > It's also funny that they assume "taking over the Desktop" is the primary goal.
>
> Since it is a worthy goal it's a very good lure to make others accept
> your arguments behind its disguise ...

  Think what you want. But I'm sick and tired of recompiling stuff from
source on my underpowered laptop. And I'm sick and tired of figuring
out the million dependencies of a one in a million copy of stuff I was
able to locate on rpmfind.net. If you enjoy that sort of thing -- good
for you I have better things to do.

  Oh, and by the way -- things like "it's a very good lure to make
others accept your arguments behind its disguise" sound pathetic enough
when they refer to a clearly stated argument.

  Ok, now its totally off-topic...

Thanks,
Roman.