[FFmpeg-devel] Corrupted blocks and seeking issues in H264 disc sources

infernix infernix
Sat Jul 7 15:50:46 CEST 2007

Guillaume Poirier wrote:
> Could it be that your sample is corrupted so that it's normal that
> decoding shows artifacts? Do you have a way to check with other
> decoders if the same sample decodes OK there?

The commercial win32 decoders by Sonic and Elecard decode these samples
perfectly fine, so yes I'm sure that it can be decoded properly.

Whether they are working around an issue in the source file or that
ffh264 is decoding it improperly, I don't know.