[FFmpeg-devel] [LinuxTag] Thanks

Måns Rullgård mans
Mon Jun 4 12:07:02 CEST 2007

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Robert Swain wrote:
>>> Finally, a somewhat off-topic thanks to J?rg Schilling for the
>>> fantastic real-life flame war.  To bad we didn't make the "asbestos
>>> underwear" T-shirts after all.
>>
>> Seee?! :) "PATCHES WELCOME" did go down quite well though and Mike
>> used it in his talk. Which reminds me of a couple of things:
>
> I want the full story!

If you know anything at all about J?rg Schilling you can probably figure
it out for yourself.  In short, I and Diego had a "debate" with him
over which is more reasonable, him adapting to the world, or the world
adapting to him.  He kindly informed us that we are too stupid to
understand why he has to be right.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com