[FFmpeg-devel] MinGW network support

Jason Millard jsm174
Thu May 17 15:06:52 CEST 2007

> > I was just messing around with SVN, and from the previous patches, I
> > think the "sleep" define in os_support.h is missing.
> >
> > #  define sleep(t)     Sleep((t) * 1000)
>
> I didn't applied anything from that patch, instead committed the changes
> from my local tree.
>
> sleep() is not missing here, anyway, I have changed that sleep to usleep
> in the code, to avoid adding tons of macroed functions.

Great!  I have been using a combination of network patches for
sometime now, and it's nice to not have to apply the patches each time
I upgrade with SVN. Anyway, thanks for getting the network support in!

With what's out there now, is the WSAEWOULDBLOCK issue taken care of,
or is that the patch you have in einprogress.diff?

-- Jason