[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] move wmv2.c to its own file

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Nov 4 02:57:18 CET 2007

Hi

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 01:55:50AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 05:10:32PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 04:50:53PM +0100, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> > >
> > > OK. Here is a split version of the patch.
> > > First patch only does some renaming (adding proper prefix).
> > > Second patch is now very simple and does the actual move of
> > > wmv2.c in its own file.
> > > If I get no comments about these patches I will probably apply
> > > as is.
> >
> > needs benchmark and is rejected if its meassureably slower
>
> What needs to be benchmarked exactly?  I'll try to help.

wmv2 decoding

time mplayer -benchmark
should do, time too as i dont trust -benchmark :)
if these dont show a difference then the difference is too small to matter
IMHO

I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue.
-- Xenocrates