[FFmpeg-devel] IP camera that fails to give credit

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Tue Feb 12 21:57:29 CET 2008

On Monday, 11 February 2008 at 13:17, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> Hi.
>
> While dumping a MPEG-ES stream from an IP camera by ACTi Corp, I noticed
> that the video stream is identified with our unique fourcc (FMP4).

Sorry, looks like it was a false alarm. I don't know where I got the FMP4,
but MPlayer doesn't show it like I thought it did.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://mplayerhq.hu http://rpm.livna.org