[FFmpeg-devel] FreeBSD libamr.c block_size error

John Fitzgerald jjfitzgerald
Thu Feb 28 21:22:40 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 04:16:27PM +0100, Benoit Fouet wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > John Fitzgerald wrote:
> > > I see, thanks. Is it good enough to get into the next nightly snapshot
> > > or should I submit two new patches without renaming of the block_size
> > > variable? And I assume that changing the nb block_size to a uint8_t is
> > > OK.
> >
> > I splitted it
> >
> > Michael, is it ok ?
>
> ok if someone (even original patch author) tested it (not just that it
> passed compilation but also works at runtime aka that this is the correct
> table).
>
> [...]
> --
> Michael     GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB
>
> It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities
> are wrong. -- Voltaire

I'm able to compile and ffmpeg works properly at runtime for my
purposes, which is converting .wmv and .mov to .flv. I'm not sure if
this would test amr-wb however. Forgive my ignorance. If there's
something more that needs to be tested, please let me know.