[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] Incorrect decoding of I_PCM macroblocks in ffh264

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari
Wed Jul 9 01:11:46 CEST 2008

ffh264 seems to have some issues with I_PCM macroblocks in CAVLC (I
don't have an equivalent CABAC stream to test).  Elecard Streameye
also has issues with this stream, as does Carbon Coder; JM, DivX, and
CoreAVC all play it correctly, however.  ffh264 clearly gets bitstream
desynced at some point (bitstream decoding errors), as does Elecard.

Stream download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9njncwd0yud

I have spent a couple of hours looking over ffh264 to try to find the
issue but whatever it is, it seems as if it is not obvious enough to
find in a quick inspection.

Any ideas?

Dark Shikari