[FFmpeg-devel] libswscale commit notification emails

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Sep 7 23:53:48 CEST 2008

On date Sunday 2008-09-07 22:15:40 +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd encoded:
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
>
> > I wonder why I haven't proposed this before: If wanted, I can redirect
> > the commit notification emails for libswscale from the mplayer-cvslog
> > mailing list to ffmpeg-cvslog.  Now that we consider libswscale a part
> > of FFmpeg, they should really be moved there.
>
> +1

Agree.

BTW what about to change its name and API to libavscale when the next
major bump will happen?

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Free and Faboulous Mind-dumbing Porno Extravagant Guru