[FFmpeg-devel] Build problem (on Os X)

David DeHaven dave
Wed Feb 4 17:34:09 CET 2009

> The workaround is to define the variables in your c code and
> reference them
> from your assembly.
>
> And yes, this also solves the dylib build issue on the iPhone.

I'm having no problems building shared libs on Mac OS X. Granted
they're LGPL libs, so that might make a difference.

But wait... I just tried SVN HEAD with "./configure --enable-gpl --
enable-shared" and it still built just fine.

I have XCode 3.1.1 installed. I *did* have the problem with earlier
versions of XCode but not since 3.1. Try with the current dev tools if
you aren't.

-DrD-