[FFmpeg-devel] m68k code for bswap

ami_stuff ami_stuff
Sat Jul 4 18:30:05 CEST 2009

> Anything defining ALT_BITSTREAM_READER_LE is a good candidate.

I tested bswap_32 asm routine with ape decoder and it seems to work correctly.
I even intenctionally broken asm code and ape decoder didn't want to work.

Now should I use ape decoder to test the speed of bswap_32 routine or maybe there is
a better codec for that (which uses more times bswap_32 in the loop)? After that I
will send binaries to tester with a real hardware.

What I notice: binary with asm code is about 10kb smaller.