[FFmpeg-devel] Indeo3 maintainer?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Jul 6 05:26:05 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 02:28:41PM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> am I right that we have no maintainer for indeo3 (only Michael in his
> "fallback" role)?

too much is falling back on me, iam failing misserably to maintain code
that is mine to maintain let alone suff like the obfuscated indeo3 ...

> The problem seems to me that the code lacks buffer boundary checks all

i remembr that ....
if you think there are missing checks on writng instead of just reading then
iam fine with disabling indeo3 until maxim or someone else can maintain it
properly

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf