[FFmpeg-devel] FW: pts/dts generation and index for mpegts (vob)

Ivan Schreter schreter
Tue Jun 16 21:44:00 CEST 2009

Hi Erik,

Erik Van Grunderbeeck wrote:
> [...]
I'm not quite sure if we are talking about the same thing. However, I
(and many others) very definitely have an interest of getting seeking of
MPEG-TS working correctly (which most probably will involve generating
index entries for seeking in the process, if you meant that), and this
on PTS. Unfortunately, I don't have any time for implementing it now.

Support for chapter/menu/etc. is for me personally uninteresting, but
others may feel differently.

Regards,

Ivan