[FFmpeg-devel] What is the relationship between wmv1, wmv2 and wmv3 and msmpeg4?

zhihang wang zhihang.wang
Sat Jun 20 17:44:39 CEST 2009

Avoid top-posting.

Ok. I understand its meaning.

> It is this very statement that I find objectionable. Creating a clone
> of FFmpeg and maintain it, that's a lot of work, much simpler and
> useful is to post patches here, new formats are continuosly added so I
> can't see why AVS should be so different.

The source code of ffavs is opened. I make many changes and it is difficult
to make patch of ffmpeg. Also I don't know whether the ffmpeg hackers like
this style of patch.

--
Best Regards
zhihang wang