[FFmpeg-devel] Crash inside av_read_frame when demuxing dv

Johan Bondeson johan
Tue Nov 3 13:12:59 CET 2009

Thanks a lot for the help. It seems, though, that this is not the same
problem. My dlls work with all other files except the one I linked to.
Also, I tried to compile ffmpeg with gcc 4.4, both shared and static
version still crash with this file. I will report a bug for this.

/Johan