[FFmpeg-devel] Bug in the mpeg-ts writer code

Yann Coupin yann.coupin+ffmpeg
Wed Feb 24 10:27:17 CET 2010

Hi all,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Yann Coupin
<yann.coupin+ffmpeg at gmail.com<yann.coupin%2Bffmpeg at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Baptiste Coudurier <
> baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I should have mentioned that it is not problematic at all. I said that I'd
>> prefer if it would start at 0 because in the perfect scenario of a complete
>> file, it seems natural for the cc to start at 0.
>>

> Here's a new version of the patch that generates files with a cc that
> starts at 0. It validates as far as I can tell. I've updated the checksum
> for the regression testing accordingly.

Did this get burried in the noise or was the patch refused?

Yann

PS: Sorry if this is rude to bump the subject but I'm afraid it gets lost in
the various subjects being discussed here...