[FFmpeg-devel] Fix common code for indeo4

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon May 24 23:26:08 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 08:57:35PM +0200, Maxim wrote:
> Reimar D?ffinger schrieb:

> >> hmm, i thought you did more but if its all just maxims code then indeed its
> >> his decission :)
> >>

> > I think we have reached a true milestone, the first FFmpeg developer to decide
> > himself if he should have commit rights :-)
> >

> As to me, it's not really necessary to me to own commit privileges. The
> point of my interest is RE; until now the only code I wrote entirely by
> myself is indeo5 (with some help by Kostya). Several codecs inside
> FFmpeg (i263, imc, atrac1/atrac3, oma) were written in conjuction with
> other developers (mainly Benjamin Larsson), based on my work.
>
> The upcoming code for indeo4 will require several minor changes (code
> moving and refraction) in the existing code (ivi_common/indeo5) in order
> to remove code duplication. I could either commit them by myself (fast
> way ) or post each change separately to ffmpeg-devel (slow way)...
>
> I'd let you decide. But regardless the decision I feel honoured though :-)

Do you want "maximum" or "maxim" as commit nick?  The password will be
the same as for the soc repo.

Oh, you are supposed to read

http://www.ffmpeg.org/developer.html

and say that you agree to the development policy.

Diego