[FFmpeg-devel] 3D WebM/Matroska tags inclusion

Peter Wimmer Lists peter.wimmer.lists
Fri Nov 5 12:08:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to mention this thread on doom9, where we discussed requirements to describe stereoscopic formats:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156051

The result was the following descriptor for DirectShow. Some ideas or definitions might be useful for ffmpeg as well.
http://www.3dtv.at/Downloads/OpenMediaFormat.h

I'm posting the links in the hope that they might be useful for someone...

Best regards,
Peter

3dtv.at
Peter Wimmer