[FFmpeg-devel] FATE

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Oct 5 13:10:40 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 09:08:29PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> On 10/04/2010 04:45 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>>> .. is back online.
>>
>> how much time do we have to move it elsewhere before it disappears again?
>
> We could move it elsewhere, but we would lose about half the
> configurations which are the ones that Mans manages. Actually, anyone
> could take over the Linux x86_32/x86_64/PPC configs. But all the ARM and
> other offbeat platforms are managed by Mans.

mans could update his stuff to send data to another server, he still could
take his stuff down then when he is in bad mood but it wouldnt cause the
whole testing infrastructure to go with it.

also the question came up why that page is not on mphq?
normally i oppose mphq but its worlds better than where it is now

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle