[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Matching incoming to issues

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sat Oct 9 19:45:12 CEST 2010

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni <at> gmx.at> writes:

> The simple script below matches filenames from incoming against the roundup
> mailbox, it also produces ready to use mv commands (assuming the target
> directory exists)
> (i ommited -i from grep due to that slowing it down significantly which was
>  annoying during testing)
>
> The output of this script with current incoming is attached
> The input is what ls from lftp produces

I am willing to spend time to move things around manually IF (this is wanted
and) we can agree on what we want to move where.
(Note that samples is currently full so nothing can be moved anyway afaiu.)

Do I understand you correctly that if a user opens issue 9999 and says "I
uploaded myfile.nut to incoming" (assuming it is a useful sample), you want it
moved into a directory issue9999? Does that have to be mentioned on the issue
page, or is it expected?
What should be done with samples discussed on mplayer-users?

Carl Eugen