[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Matching incoming to issues

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Oct 9 20:37:18 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 08:16:58PM +0200, Benjamin Larsson wrote:

> >> The issue sould be updated that the sample is moved if possible.
> >
> > So where should these directories go then?
> > Some are currently in incoming, some in samples. Should they be in one place in
> > the future?
> >
> > Carl Eugen
> >

> Yes, incoming/issues/issueXXXX should do.

Please choose a place where existing issues already are
like
samples/ffmpeg-bugs/roundup/issueXXXX

or if we must seperate samples (keep) and incoming (maybe dont keep)
then i suggest a similar directory structure like
incoming/ffmpeg-bugs/roundup/issueXXXX

that is unless we already have some other standard location for that

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates