[FFmpeg-devel] HTTP Output Delayed

C Chatterjee cchatterj at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:15:22 CET 2011

No I have 2 inputs from 2 sources which I want to sent to 2 different destinations ports.
Stream1 is 600k bitrate.
Stream2 is 200k bitrate.
When I write to files they are 2 good streams. When I stream via http and play with 2 VLC players stream 1 plays right away. Stream 2 starts playing after 2 mins. Stream 1 stops playing.

All happening in localhost. No network delays.

Chanchal