[FFmpeg-devel] (trying to be) a voice of reason

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes
Mon Mar 14 19:25:00 CET 2011

Il giorno lun, 14/03/2011 alle 14.14 -0400, Ronald S. Bultje ha scritto:
> The fix is simple: Michael needs to make up such that Mans is willing
> to work with him again.

Just two eurocents from me: Michael has since kept insulting about
anyone else disagreeing with him, including me (who hadn't taken active
part on either side for quite a while). Under these circumstances, I
don't see any chance of everybody reconciling, no matter what happens.

And I think we'd all better act like mature people, agree to disagree,
and focus on competing on code, and not name-calling.

--
Diego Elio Petten? ? Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/