[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] VOB files concatenation

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:10:21 CET 2012

On date Saturday 2012-01-21 18:50:51 -0500, compn encoded:
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 00:23:19 +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> >If I try to remux such a file I usually got serious A/V desync, like
> >in:
> >$ ffmpeg -i ALL.VOB -codec:v copy -codec:a copy -f mpeg ALL.REMUX.PS
>
> do you need -copytb or whatever that option was ?

Uhm no, each VOB file has timestamps starting with 0, so I want to
recompute the timestamp for each packet starting from the second file.

Also -copyts (I suppose you wanted to mention that?) has problems of
its own (check for example trac ticket #933).
--
FFmpeg = Faithful Foolish Martial Prodigious Eccentric Gadget