[FFmpeg-devel] DVB Subtitles

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 13 20:43:55 CEST 2012

>________________________________

The reference to deinterlace is due to the fact there was not a way to overlay the dvb subtitles onto a screen BEFORE resize/encoding, so as deinterlace was done before resize/encoding i added code into the same function call, this added subtitles onto the screen so that they were burned on.

Hope this clarifies the reasoning

joolz