[FFmpeg-devel] One pass volume normalization (ebur128)

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Sun Jul 14 20:28:17 CEST 2013

Paul B Mahol in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel (Sun, 14 Jul 2013 15:53:16
+0000):
>On 7/14/13, Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev at ehrhardt.nl> wrote:
>> Paul B Mahol in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel (Sat, 13 Jul 2013 23:37:17
>> +0000):
>>>If I said you should remove it, then you most definitely should.
>>
>> Hmmm. Really nice way to treat outsiders...
>>
>>>Generic code from libavfilter already calls av_opt_free().
>>>See avfilter_free().
>>
>> Are we still talking about the same thing? At first you were commenting
>> on a suboptimal change in af_volume_init.c and now you seem to be
>> referring to the uinit thing. Should both be removed?
>
>Nice troll. I'm ignoring your patches for rest of eternity.

Think of me as a troll. I am not. But I do not like to be commanded. "If
I said you should remove it, then you most definitely should." could
have been put a lot more friendly.

And the latter was a sincere question.

Jan