[FFmpeg-devel] FFSampledSP

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:11:35 CEST 2013

On date Wednesday 2013-07-17 10:51:39 +0200, Hendrik Schreiber encoded:
> On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
>
> > On date Monday 2013-07-15 21:41:09 +0200, Hendrik Schreiber encoded:
> > [...]

> >> Anyhow, to make a long story short: I wanted to thank the people
> >> over at libav-user for their help (I'm sure the same people are
> >> on this list, so I save myself the cross-posting) and at the same
> >> time ask you guys, whether you'd like to include FFSampledSP on
> >> http://www.ffmpeg.org/projects.html. It's a small project, but
> >> hey—it's working!
> >
> > Send a ffmpeg-web patch (see https://ffmpeg.org/download.html), we're
> > happy to include your project as long as you comply with the license.
>
> Cool. Patch is attached.

Looked good after a quick check, patch pushed.

After some more research, I couldn't find a copy of the FFmpeg sources
on the project website, as requested by LGPL. Make sure they can be
easily found.
--
FFmpeg = Forgiveless and Fantastic Monstrous Practical Educated Gem