[FFmpeg-devel] ATRAC3+ support

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Tue Oct 1 13:48:41 CEST 2013

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:34:02 +0200, Maxim Polijakowski wrote:
>1) >---> both projects will end up having different code

unless someone merges changes from ffmpeg to libav. or michael is
unbanned from libav ml, it seems like different code will
continue to happen.

it would be nice if we could get a neutral developer whos only job it
is is to sync the two projects.

>2) Merging of Libav commits as it has been done for several other
>patches. This way would require less work IMHO but who knows...

we could try this. wait it out.

you're the maintainer, ultimately, its up to you.

-compn