[FFmpeg-devel] fix for decklink_common.cpp

Jon bae jonbae77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:00:43 CET 2014

Hello Carl,
that means that the patch is at the moment not useful?! This code comes
from the decklink sdk and there was also the  FAILED() defined, I think. I
have the code from here:
http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1823&start=10#p7580
and there they say it works.
When is ok for you, I copy your answer to the zeranoe forum, then they can
help me to fix it.