[FFmpeg-devel] BUG in use of extradata and extradata_size with dvb subtitles and teletext

Andriy Lysnevych andriy.lysnevych at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 15:15:48 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Clément Bœsch <u at pkh.me> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 01:16:02PM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> Andriy Lysnevych <andriy.lysnevych <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > avcodec and avformat minor versions bumped, patch attached.
>>
>> If this patch fixes ticket #2024 (or a part of it), please
>> mention it in the commit message.
>>

> ...and with the style nit eventually.

Don't know exactly what "style nit" is, but I did few coding style changes.
If "style nit" still exists please give more details so I can fix it.

The patch fixes ticket #2024 partly because it addresses two different problems:

1) First two samples end with "av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid
argument". This problem is not fixed.
2) Last one: "Remuxing only the subtitles work, but the resulting file
shows no subtitles". This one is fixed.

Also this patch fixes #2989 fully because it is duplicate of problem 2
from ticket #2024.