[FFmpeg-devel] tools: crypto_bench: Added support for Twofish

Giorgio Vazzana mywing81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:12:13 CET 2015

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> I have added the necessary functions for twofish in crypto_bench.
> A note, there is no twofish implementation in openssl library but since the
> code demands that all the libraries have the impl, i have introduced a
> dummy function.

I know this was initially my suggestion, but looking now at the code I
see that maybe we could use the IMPL() macro instead of the IMPL_ALL()
macro in order to exclude 'crypto'. This should simplify the patch.

I'll give it a look tomorrow hopefully, but of course let's see if
others have comments.

Giorgio Vazzana