[FFmpeg-devel] Windows deprecated stdin reading method

Peter dravorek at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 8 02:25:23 CET 2015

Sadly it seems WaitForSingleObject behavior with FILE handles is
not well defined behavior either, I think I've read the words "strongly
discouraged"

I'm probably still gonna do some more tests to see if it actually breaks
under some circumstances. But this is not the golden ticket solution
either it seems.