[FFmpeg-devel] [SPI] Outreachy funding

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:08:43 CET 2016

On date Tuesday 2016-02-02 19:35:09 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> Hi
>
> I Suggest that we fund 1 slot for outreachy (so that FFmpeg can
> participate in this round of Outreachy) assuming no sponsors are
> found
> The exact amount needed for this would be 6500 USD IIUC
>
> See: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/Admin/InfoForOrgs

I approve this, assuming we already have an available mentor.

I'd also suggest to pay the mentor with the fund, for a total of 500
USD, to incentivate him/her.

At the moment we have 9195.00 EUR left in the ffis.de fund, and
8724.85 USD in the SPI fund (last update at the end of November 2015).
--
FFmpeg = Funny and Fundamental Marvellous Powered Enhancing Game